This dehydrated starter is made with our Red Fife Whole Grain flour and is the perfect way to give the gift of sourdough far and wide. Follow these steps to re hydrate and get baking.
1. Combine entire packet of dried starter with 20g of water and 10g Red Fife Whole Grain flour in glass mason jar and cover with something breathable
2. Next morning, feed the starter 40g water/40g flour
3. At night, weigh out 25g starter and feed 25g water/25g flour
4. For the following 4 days repeat step 3 feeding weights twice a day (morning and evening)
5. Once your starter is thriving, you can switch over to the pamphlet feeding instructions